***Reminder - All cardboard must be broken down & NO GLASS***
Pay Your Bill Online
Paying your invoice online is easy and convenient. If you are a new customer, once your account is approved by the office you will receive a welcome email along with a separate email statement from [email protected]. All existing customers will receive a new ID # and account login information on your next billing statement. To offset our cost associated with taking payments online, there is a handling charge included for online payments.
NOTE: Customers paying for the entire year receive 1 month FREE.
We are excited to launch our new billing system through TrashBilling.com. Email statements will come from [email protected]. Ground mail will receive a postcard statement.
Creating Your Account:
- Locate ID # on your e-statement or postcard
- Go to: www.trashbilling.com
- Enter your ID #, you will be directed to create a password
- When logged in, please confirm your account information
- Review current and past statements & payments
- Make payments ACH CC (processing fees)
- One-on-one messaging
- One-time payments via ACH or CC. (Processing fees included)
- Auto pay accounts will automatically stop generating invoices. If you wish to continue receiving invoices, please send us a message requesting email or ground mail.
- All online payments will receive an auto generated payment receipt.
- Make checks payable to: Scenic City Recycling and Mail to (no fees for checks):
504 W Manning St. Ste 100
Chattanooga, TN 37405
Please let us know if you have any questions!
“Helping the Earth without the Hassle”
Proudly serving the Chattanooga area for over 13 years!