***Reminder - All cardboard must be broken down & NO GLASS***
Pay Your Bill Online
Paying your invoice online is easy and convenient. If you are a new customer, once your account is approved by the office you will receive a welcome email along with a separate email statement from NetComm@trashbilling.com. All existing customers will receive a new ID # and account login information on your next billing statement. To offset our cost associated with taking payments online, there is a handling charge included for online payments.
NOTE: Customers paying for the entire year receive 1 months FREE.
We are excited to launch our new billing system through TrashBilling.com. Email statements will come from NetComm@trashbilling.com. Ground mail will receive a postcard statement.
Creating Your Account:
- Locate ID # on your e-statement or postcard
- Go to: www.trashbilling.com
- Enter your ID #, you will be directed to create a password
- When logged in, please confirm your account information
- Review current and past statements & payments
- Make payments ACH CC (processing fees)
- One-on-one messaging
- One-time payments via ACH or CC. (Processing fees included)
- Auto pay accounts will automatically stop generating invoices. If you wish to continue receiving invoices, please send us a message requesting email or ground mail.
- All online payments will receive an auto generated payment receipt.
- Make checks payable to: Scenic City Recycling and Mail to (no fees for checks):
504 W Manning St. Ste 100
Chattanooga, TN 37405