Monday July 4, 2022 - Closed
Hamilton Place, Shallowford Rd & Main St. Tuesday 7/5
Market St./ Downtown & Northshore Wednesday 7/6
Tuesday - Friday Customers Normal Pickup Day
***Reminder - All cardboard must be broken down & NO GLASS***
Helping the Earth for More Than a Decade
- No separation of common recyclables needed.
- Two 18-Gallon Recycling Bins provided to residential customers at NO COST (first set only)
- For residence with more volume, larger bins are available to meet your needs
- Commercial Customers will be supplied with 95-Gallon containers on wheels, as needed. Call or email for free estimate and service setup
- Full-service Event Recycling and garbage collection is available. Call for details.
- Easy online sign up and flexible billing and payment options
GOT AN EVENT? KEEP IT GREEN!
Make Scenic City Recycling your first stop when planning a greener event. Our services help reduce the environmental footprint of your street festivals and public or private events through waste reduction and recycling.
From Block Parties and Weddings to huge festivals, we’ve got you covered.
We can help events large and small. In the past few years, we’ve cooperated with events such as the TD Five Boro Bike Tour, the Susan G. Komen Greater NYC Race for the Cure, Summer Streets, the National Puerto Rican Day Parade, and more. Our experience enables us to understand and help you prepare for a variety of problems and solutions before the event. Contact us to provide a customized plan to meet the needs of your private or public event.
- Avoid plastic bags and Styrofoam®
- Purchase items in bulk
- Avoid excessive packaging
- Use your own shopping bags
- Share seldom-used tools and appliances with family, friends, neighbors
- Use durable/reusable tableware
- Use non-disposables: cloth bags, napkins, diapers, etc.
- Reuse containers for practical use and craft projects
- Sign up with Scenic City Recycling
- Use the containers SCR provides
- Leave the rest to us!
- Feel great about helping the planet
- Purchase goods made with postconsumer content
- Help spread the word to family and friends to purchase goods with recycled contents
- Check out thrift / consignment shops